Draw My Stories provides great art classes to our children and young artists of all levels, in a fun and friendly learning environment. With a small group size, Draw My Stories is a great place where your kids can improve their visual skills and techniques. Diverse art programs are designed to help kids develop creative thinking, inspire imagination and encourage self-expression.
Throughout the term, students will discover the world of art through a variety of themes including: Australian landscape painting, animal drawing, paper-collage making, cartoon drawing, gift making, mixed art exploring and more …
Draw My Stories is also a colour space with great teaching philosophies where kids can enjoy art creation, explore various tools and materials, share stories and have fun.
8 Reasons to Join Draw My Stories
1. Our beautiful park-view studios are lovely places to capture “real” Art.
2. Draw My Stories have a great art & teaching philosophy to fill your kids’ life with art & creativity.
3. All our classes are limited to small groups therefore every student benefits from individual attention.
4. Our classes are affordable and flexible.
5. Personalised plan will be designed for every student based on his/her interests and strengths.
6. We love to introduce new themes and fresh techniques, so young artist will be excited every week.
7. One-on-one art tutoring is also available.
8. We offer professionally assisted portfolio preparation and Year-11/12 Visual Art tutoring.